...Fear...

                        
  Are you afraid of anything? I think that everyone has the same fear is somewhat different. I too have the same fears. My fear varies in different age groups. As a child,I was afriad to tell adults what to teach. Afraid of something invisible like a ghost darkness clown and parents but when i grew up there are other thinking more my fear is more and more. I fear that there will be no classes. Fear to spend money. Do not be of what they want. Fear to do everything but my greatest fear is fear that no one will be interested in. This fear has changed my identity in many ways. Makes me not doing something because it is afraid that if it goes to someone who does not like? but this fear made me grow up as I arrived today, Finally we will need to overcome fear in order to grow up
      นางสาวณัฏฐา ธรรมเนียมจัด 6010402336 sec 41

ความคิดเห็น